5.2 Order specification
An order must be recorded with the following attributes:
- Participant identification: member ID and trader ID;
- Designation of the transaction type: buy or sell;
- Trading capacity: client transaction (trade in own name but on own account of the client; CU) or own transaction (transaction in own name and on own account; PR);
- Identification of the order book: ISIN, trading currency and trading centre;
- Quantity: number of securities or nominal value for bonds;
- Price limit: limited or unlimited;
- Immediate-or-cancel order (IOC order or accept order): shall be executed immediately, in full or inasmuch as is possible. Non-executed parts shall be deleted without entry in the order book;
- Fill-or-kill order (FOK order): shall be executed immediately and in full or not at all. If an immediate, full execution is not possible, the FOK order shall be deleted without entry in the order book;
- At-the-opening order: shall be valid until and including the first opening and may be recorded during pre-opening only;
- Good-for-day order: shall be valid until close of trading of the current trading day;
- Good-till-date order: shall be valid until close of trading of a certain day. The maximum term of validity shall be one year.
Details are governed by the Exchange in the relevant technical specifications.